Affliction Warlock PvE DPS Rotation - 7.0.3
Below is our guide for prioritize your Affliction Warlock abilities optimally in encounters. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at DPS. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
DPS Priority: Execute this priority for optimal DPS.
- Soul Effigy to maintain an Effigy (if selected).
- Agony maintained at all times.
- Corruption maintained at all times.
- Unstable Affliction to dump Soul Shards.
- Siphon Life maintained at all times (if selected).
- Drain Life or Drain Soul (if selected) as a filler spell.
Your default demon choice for Affliction DPS is Summon Felhunter.
With < 4 targets, continue with the single target rotation while applying your DoTs on as many targets as possible. At 4+ targets begin maintaining Seed Of Corruption on as many targets as possible.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.