Affliction Warlock PvE Guide - 8.0.1
Welcome to this World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth Guide for Affliction Warlocks looking to optimize their DPS in PvE end-game. The recommendations in this guide are a mixture of automated simulation data and hand-picked choices that account for the wide variety of character setups at level 120.
This guide is a resource to help optimize your character using up-to-date stat priorities, stat weights, talent builds, rotations and more curated by a small team who've played since 2004. This guide is intended to be a straight-to-the-point resource to quickly get you back in the game. If your intent is to achieve high performance DPS, you will want to focus on reacting fast and intelligently in encounters, executing rotations flawlessly, having good FPS, low latency, and timing cooldowns and consumables optimally as they are large factors for performing well.
Players love to emphasize and theorycraft over the value of certain stats, talents etc. While they are impactful, they will not make as much a difference as you yourself until you are performing at a very high competitive level. This guide will give you that extra 5%, but the other 95% is up to you.
Browsing through this guide couldn't be easier. Below are the guides available, and remember you can always use the tabs above to navigate through them.
- Stat Priority & Summaries
Optimized Stat Priority and Stat Summaries.
- Gems, Enchants & Consumables
Optimized Gems, Enchants and Consumables.
- Talents & Build
Max-performing Talent Build and information on talents.
- DPS Rotation & Cooldowns
DPS Rotation and Cooldown guidance.
- Azerite Powers & BiS Gear
Best-in-Slot (BiS) Gear and the best selected Azerite Traits.
- PvP Guide
We also provide this PvP guide for Affliction Warlocks, with automated recommendations based on leaderboard statistics.
If you're interested in seeing how Affliction Warlock stacks up against other specs, be sure to check out our spec rankings: