Enhancement Shaman PvE DPS Rotation - 8.0
Below is our guide for prioritizing your Enhancement Shaman abilities optimally. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at DPS. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
DPS Priority: Execute this priority for optimal DPS.
- Lightning Shield Maintained at all times (if selected).
- Fury Of Air to maintain the buff (if selected).
- Flametongue to maintain the buff.
- Earthen Spike on cooldown (if selected).
- Stormstrike whenever available. Watch for Stormbringer and Landslide procs.
- Lava Lash with Hot Hand procs (if selected).
- Enhancement Lightning Bolt when available with Overcharge (if selected).
- Sundering on cooldown (if selected).
- Frostbrand to maintain the buff with Hailstorm (if selected).
- Rockbiter at 2 charges and <= 70 Maelstorm.
- Lava Lash to dump excess Maelstrom.
- Rockbiter as a filler ability to build Maelstrom.
- Enhancement Lightning Bolt if not in melee range.
- See single target rotation.
- Use Crash Lightning on cooldown with 2+ targets.
The Enhancement Shaman AoE rotation is the same as the single target rotation with the addition of Crash Lightning.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.
- Bloodlust Epic group cooldown. Use as directed by your party/raid leader.
- Feral Spirit Use on every cooldown. Stack with Bloodlust.
- Earth Elemental Use on cooldown for additional burst damage.
- Enhancement Ascendance Use on cooldown for additional damage (if selected).
- Totem Mastery Maintain the additional totems at all times (if selected).