Enhancement Shaman PvE DPS Rotation - 7.3
Below is our guide for prioritizing your Enhancement Shaman abilities optimally. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at DPS. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
DPS Priority: Execute this priority for optimal DPS.
- Boulderfist to maintain the buff (if selected).
- Landslide to maintain the buff (if selected).
- Fury Of Air to maintain the buff (if selected).
- Boulderfist with 2 charges and <= 130 Maelstrom (if selected).
- Flametongue to maintain the buff.
- Crash Lightning on cooldown.
- Stormstrike whenever available. Watch for Stormbringer procs.
- Lava Lash to dump excess Maelstrom.
- Rockbiter as a filler ability to build Maelstrom (if Boulderfist is not selected).
- Enhancement Lightning Bolt if not in melee range.
- See single target rotation.
The Enhancement Shaman AoE rotation is the same as the single target rotation.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.