DPS Rotation & Cooldowns for Enhancement Shaman in PvE | Latest Patch 7.0.3
The following rotation guide was developed through extensive simulations and play testing with the goal of keeping the guide as simple as possible without sacrificing performance. This guide also included AoE rotations and provides details on when to use special talents and cooldowns.
Single Target Rotation
DPS Priority: Execute this priority for optimal DPS.
- Flametongue to maintain the buff.
- Crash Lightning on cooldown.
- Stormstrike whenever available. Watch for Stormbringer procs.
- Lava Lash to dump excess Maelstrom.
- Rockbiter as a filler ability to build Maelstrom.
- Enhancement Lightning Bolt if not in melee range.
The key to Enhancement Shaman DPS is to cast Stormstrike on cooldown and to be sure to watch for Stormbringer procs. Maintaining Flametongue is your next priority. Lava Lash is your primary Maelstrom dump. Finally, use Rockbiter as a filler ability and to build Maelstrom.
- See single target rotation.
The Enhancement Shaman AoE rotation is the same as the single target rotation.
Information on how to incorporate the selected talents from this guide into your rotation is currently being re-worked for 7.0.3. Check back later!
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate into most all encounters.