Outlaw Rogue PvE DPS Rotation - 7.3
Below is our guide for prioritizing your Outlaw Rogue abilities optimally. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at DPS. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
DPS Priority: Execute the following priority for optimal DPS.
- Death From Above (if selected) with >= 5 Combo Points and Adrenaline Rush on cooldown.
- Roll The Bones to seek out the following high priority buffs.
- Run Through to dump excess Combo Points.
- Pistol Shot with an Opportunity proc.
- Ambush when possible to generate Combo Points.
- Saber Slash to build Combo Points.
- See single target rotation.
- Activate Blade Flurry with 2+ targets present.
Use Blade Flurry and continue with the single target priority.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.