Outlaw Rogue PvE DPS Rotation - 8.0
Below is our guide for prioritizing your Outlaw Rogue abilities optimally. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at DPS. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
DPS Priority: Execute the following priority for optimal DPS.
- Slice And Dice maintained at all times (if selected).
- Roll The Bones to maintain as many buffs as possible.
- Pistol Shot with an Opportunity proc.
- Between The Eyes with 5 Combo Points and a Ruthless Precision buff.
- Ghostly Strike on cooldown (if selected).
- Blade Rush on cooldown for additional Energy (if selected).
- Dispatch to dump excess Combo Points.
- Ambush when possible to generate Combo Points.
- Sinister Strike to build Combo Points.
- See single target rotation.
- Use Blade Flurry as often as possible with 2+ targets present.
Use Blade Flurry and continue with the single target priority.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.