Outlaw Rogue PvE Guide - 7.3.5
Welcome to this World of Warcraft Legion Guide for Outlaw Rogues looking to optimize their DPS in PvE end-game. We take an alternative approach to standard character optimization class guides as we use purely statistics and simulated data to make recommendations.
The vast majority of good DPS performance comes from the player themselves. Actions like reacting fast and intelligently in encounters, executing rotations flawlessly, having good FPS, low latency, and timing cooldowns and consumables optimally are large factors for performing well. This guide is simply a tool to help optimize your actual character itself - through understanding which stats and talents are optimal, and also a road map to executing an effective rotation. It's intended to be straight-to-the-point and easy to use, quickly getting you back in the game doing what you love.
Players love to emphasize the value of stats, talents etc. They are important, but unless you are performing at a very high level already, they will not make as much a difference as you yourself. This guide will give you that extra 5%, but the other 95% is up to you.
Browsing through this guide couldn't be easier. Below are the guides available, and remember you can always use the tabs above to navigate through them.
- Stat Priority & Summaries
Optimized Stat Priority and Stat Summaries.
- Gems, Enchants & Consumables
Optimized Gems, Enchants and Consumables.
- Talents & Build
Max-performing Talent Build and information on talents.
- DPS Rotation & Cooldowns
DPS Rotation and Cooldown guidance.
- PvP Guide
We also provide this PvP guide for Outlaw Rogues, with automated recommendations based on leaderboard statistics.
If you're interested in seeing how Outlaw Rogue stacks up against other specs, be sure to check out our spec rankings: