Holy Paladin PvE Healing Rotation - 7.2
Below is our guide for prioritizing your Holy Paladin abilities optimally. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at healing. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
Healing Priority: Follow these guidelines for optimal healing.
- Beacon Of Light or Beacon Of Virtue (if selected) maintain on your primary target at all times.
- Holy Shock use on cooldown to generate Infusion Of Light procs.
- Consume Infusion Of Light procs using the appropriate heal before your next Holy Shock.
- Bestow Faith on cooldown (if selected).
- Judgment to maintain the buff from Judgment Of Light (if selected).
- Holy Light use to heal moderate to high damage.
- Flash Of Light use as an emergency heal to save players facing death.
- Light Of The Martyr a potent emergency heal as long as you have health to spare.
Holy Paladin healing involves maintaining Beacon Of Light (or Beacon Of Virtue if selected) on your primary target and frequently casting Holy Shock to generate Infusion Of Light procs that can be consumed with buffed Holy Light and Flash Of Light. But, do use Holy Light and Flash Of Light without Infusion Of Light if you need the additional healing they provide.
- See single target healing priority.
- Light Of Dawn on cooldown.
Your AoE healing priority works similar to the single target healing priority with the notable addition of Light Of Dawn which should be used on cooldown as your highest priority heal during AoE damage..
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.
- Holy Avenging Wrath Use as needed for burst healing.
- Aura Mastery Use on cooldown to boost the effectiveness of your Aura.
- Divine Protection Powerful self-survival cooldown.
- Divine Shield Powerful self-survival cooldown. No downside for healers!
- Lay On Hands Major healing cooldown. Coordinate its use with other healers.
- Blessing Of Sacrifice Redirect damage from other players.
- Tyrs Deliverance Use as needed for additional AoE healing.
- Lights Hammer Use on cooldown on targets needing the most healing (if selected).
- Holy Avenger Use as needed for burst healing (if selected).