Survival Hunter PvE DPS Rotation - 8.0.1
Below is our guide for prioritizing your Survival Hunter abilities optimally. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at DPS. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
DPS Priority: Execute the following priority for optimal DPS.
- Serpent Sting maintained at all times.
- Kill Command on cooldown.
- Wildfire Bomb on cooldown.
- Raptor Strike or Mongoose Bite to dump Focus.
- See single target rotation.
- Use Carve or Butchery (if selected) on cooldown.
- Use Chakrams on as many targets as possible (if selected).
The Survival Hunter AoE DPS rotation is similar to the single target rotation with the special changes noted above.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.