Marksmanship Hunter PvE DPS Rotation - 7.0.3
Below is our guide for prioritize your Marksmanship Hunter abilities optimally in encounters. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at DPS. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
- Marksmanship Marked Shot to maintain Vulnerable.
- Barrage on cooldown (if selected).
- Aimed Shot with >= 2 sec on Vulnerable. Watch for Lock And Load procs (if selected).
- Aimed Shot to dump excess Focus.
- Sidewinders to consume Marking Targets or at 2 (if selected).
- Arcane Shot to consume Marking Targets and as a filler ability.
The Marksmanship Hunter AoE DPS rotation is similar to the single target rotation with the special changes noted above.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.
- Trueshot Use on every cooldown.