Beast Mastery Hunter PvE DPS Rotation - 8.0
Below is our guide for prioritizing your Beast Mastery Hunter abilities optimally. This should help give you a basic understanding of what to do and what's most important to focus on. Keep in mind that simply following this (or any other) rotation guide will not guarantee you to be amazing at DPS. How aggressively you execute the rotation, how fast and intelligently you react in encounters, your FPS, latency, etc. play a large part in the end-result of your performance. We encourage you to really focus on those things and perfect this rotation if you're very performance-focused.
Single Target Rotation
DPS Priority: Execute the following priority for optimal DPS.
- Barbed Shot to maintain a maximum Frenzy stack.
- Kill Command on cooldown.
- Chimaera Shot on cooldown (if selected).
- Barrage on cooldown (if selected).
- Dire Beast on cooldown (if selected).
- Cobra Shot as needed to dump Focus.
The multi-target rotation is largely the same as the single target rotation. However, whenever 1+ targets are present, use Multishot to maintain Beast Cleave. You may also use Multishot to dump excess Focus.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate in each encounter.
- Bestial Wrath Use on cooldown.
- Aspect Of The Wild Use on cooldown.
- A Murder Of Crows Use on cooldown (if selected).
- Stampede Use on cooldown for burst damage (if selected).
- Spitting Cobra Use on cooldown for additional Focus (if selected).