Heal Rotation & Cooldowns for Restoration Druid in PvE | Latest Patch 7.0.3
The following rotation guide was developed through extensive simulations and play testing with the goal of keeping the guide as simple as possible without sacrificing performance. This guide also included AoE rotations and provides details on when to use special talents and cooldowns.
Single Target Rotation
There are no set healing rotations in World of Warcraft. Instead, you should familiarize yourself with the mechanics and suggested uses for each healing spell.
HoTs: These are the most frequently used heals by Restoration Druids.
- Lifebloom is maintained on your target taking the most damage.
- Rejuvenation should be maintained on your targets as much as possible.
- Regrowth should be maintained on your targets as much as possible.
- Efflorescence should be used any time you can heal 2 or more targets.
Direct Heals: Direct heals are less frequently used than HoTs, but still play a role in healing.
- Healing Touch is used on targets taking low to moderate damage.
- Swiftmend is a heal for moderate to high damage.
In general, your goal should be to maintain Rejuvenation and Regrowth on as many targets as possible. Maintain Lifebloom on the target taking the most damage and feel free to use Efflorescence any time you can hit 2 or more targets. Healing Touch and Swiftmend are only needed for situations where your HoTs can not keep up with the incoming damage.
Information on how to incorporate the selected talents from this guide into your rotation is currently being re-worked for 7.0.3. Check back later!
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate into most all encounters.