Heal Rotation & Cooldowns for Restoration Druid in PvE | Latest Patch 6.2.4
The following rotation guide was developed through extensive simulations and play testing with the goal of keeping the guide as simple as possible without sacrificing performance. This guide also included AoE rotations and provides details on when to use special talents and cooldowns.
Single Target Rotation
There are no set healing rotations in World of Warcraft. Instead, you should familiarize yourself with the mechanics and suggested uses for each healing spell.
HoTs: These are the most frequently used heals by Restoration Druids.
- Rejuvenation is a strong heal for any situation. Used to setup Swiftmend.
- Lifebloom is maintained on tanks or others targets taking significant damage. Refresh with direct heals.
Direct Heals: Direct heals are less frequently used than HoTs, but still play a role in healing.
- Healing Touch is used on targets taking low to moderate damage.
- Swiftmend is a heal for moderate to high damage on targets with an active Regrowth or Rejuvenation.
- Regrowth is an emergency heal to save players facing death. Watch for Omen of Clarity procs.
Healing is a very situational activity. Learn to use your HoTs and direct heals by following the advice above. Make sure to maintain Mastery Harmony by casting a direct heal every 20 seconds. Watch for Omen of Clarity procs and consume them with Regrowth when available.
- Wild Growth as your primary AoE heal.
- Wild Mushroom to rovide Efflorescence.
- Genesis for burst AoE healing.
For AoE healing, you will want to always use Wild Growth and Wild Mushroom on cooldown with Rejuvenation and Swiftmend used on individual raid members. Genesis can be used to hasten the healing received from Rejuvenation on AoE targets.
Below is advice on how to use the performance-enhancing talents that were selected in this guide.
- Yseras Gift is completely passive and does not require any of your attention.
- Incarnation Tree of Life should be used for burst healing. When Incarnation Tree of Life is active, you should use Wild Growth on cooldown and maintain Regrowth on as many people as possible.
- Natures Vigil should be used as often as possible during a fight for additional healing.
- Germination allows you to place two Rejuvenation on the same target while also increasing the duration of Rejuvenation. Use Rejuvenation as normal, but remember that you can stack 2 on targets for additional healing.
These are effective cooldowns to try and incorporate into most all encounters.