Guardian Druid PvE Guide - 7.0.3
Welcome to this World of Warcraft Legion Guide for Guardian Druids looking to optimize their tanking in PvE end-game. We take an alternative approach to standard character optimization class guides as we use purely statistics and simulated data to make recommendations.
The vast majority of good tanking performance comes from the player themselves. Actions like reacting fast and intelligently in encounters, executing rotations flawlessly, having good FPS, low latency, and timing cooldowns and consumables optimally are large factors for performing well. This guide is simply a tool to help optimize your actual character itself - through understanding which stats and talents are optimal, and also a road map to executing an effective rotation. It's intended to be straight-to-the-point and easy to use, quickly getting you back in the game doing what you love.
Players love to emphasize the value of stats, talents etc. They are important, but unless you are performing at a very high level already, they will not make as much a difference as you yourself. This guide will give you that extra 5%, but the other 95% is up to you.
Browsing through this guide couldn't be easier. Below are the guides available, and remember you can always use the tabs above to navigate through them.
- Stat Priority
Optimized Stat Priority and Stat Summaries.
- Gems & Enchants
Optimized Gems, Enchants and Consumables.
- Talent Build
Max-performing Talent Build and information on talents.
- Tank Rotation
Tanking Rotation and Cooldown guidance.
- PvP Guide
We also provide this PvP guide for Guardian Druids, with automated recommendations based on leaderboard statistics.