Rotation & Cooldowns (2.9)
A rotation is a system for ordering your abilities in a way that maximizes your damage, threat or healing. Mastering a rotation will help you to quickly prioritize abilities during actual encounters so that you will always have the highest possible output as a(n) Deception spec Assassin (Sith Inquisitor).
Single target rotations are designed for maximum damage, threat or healing on one target at a time. Single target rotations are more effective the longer you are able to focus on the same target.
Execute the following ability priority for optimal damage, threat, or healing on a single target.
- Discharge with 3x ‘Static Charge’ from Surging Charge
- Shock with 2x Induction and ‘Voltage’ from Voltaic Slash
- Maul with Exploit Weakness from Duplicity
- Voltaic Slash
- Saber Strike
The key to the spec priority system is to remember the following:
- Use Saber Strike or Blackout if below 20 Force.
- Use Discharge and Shock when they are buffed as noted above.
- Follow the priority list and use higher priority abilities as often as possible.
Multiple Target (AoE)
Execute the following ability priority for optimal damage, threat, or healing on multiple targets.
Burst cooldowns are used to increase your damage, threat or healing for a brief period of time.
Survivability cooldowns help keep you alive and provide relief to healers.