Rotation & Cooldowns | Patch 2.10.1
A rotation is a system for ordering your abilities in a way that maximizes your damage, threat or healing. Mastering a rotation will help you to quickly prioritize abilities during actual encounters so that you will always have the highest possible output as a Medic spec Operative (Imperial Agent.)
Single target rotations are designed for maximum damage, threat or healing on one target at a time. Single target rotations are more effective the longer you are able to focus on the same target.
Execute the following ability priority for optimal damage, threat, or healing on a single target.
- Surgical Probe when target below 30% Health.
- Kolto Probe to build Tactical Advantage
- Kolto Infusion when max Energy and 2+ Tactical Advantage
- Surgical Probe with 2+ Tactical Advantage
- Kolto Injection
- Diagnostic Scan
The key to the Medic spec Operative priority system is to remember the following:
- Maximize Energy regen by staying above 60 Energy as much as possible.
- Use Diagnostic Scan if below 60 Energy and minimal healing is required.
- Keep at least 1 Tactical Advantage up at all times.
- Use Surgical Probe on targets below than 30% health to benefit from Surgical Precision .
- Use Kolto Infusion or Surgical Probe when you have 2+ Tactical Advantage .
- Follow the priority list and use higher priority abilities as often as possible.
Multiple Target (AoE)
Execute the following ability priority for optimal damage, threat, or healing on multiple targets.
- Recuperative Nanotech
- Normal Single Target Priority
Burst cooldowns are used to increase your damage, threat or healing for a brief period of time.